- Updated for iOS 11.
- Added dark theme.
- Added preview to navigation bar.
- Added recents and search to audio selection.
- Added 3D Touch quick timers.
- Added colours for timers.
- Added colour customisation.
- Added colour scheme sharing.
- Added a notes field to timers.
- Added sorting of timer lists.
- Added cadence alerts for intervals.
- Added timer template defaults.
- Added end of timer text to speech message customisation.
- Added half way haptic on Apple Watch.
- Changed randomisation to random each set.
- Removed Tabata Timer template and added Tabata Style option to Circuit / Tabata Timer.
- Fixed volume slider scale.
- Fixed last alert not playing for some alert settings.
- Fixed accidental knocking of Digital Crown pausing timer on Apple Watch.
- Fixed bug where receiving calls during timer could stop alerts sounding.
- Fixed layout issues on iPad.
- Fixed heart rate not displaying correctly on Apple Watch.
- Fixed issue where sharing a timer containing an ampersand '&' character in the name or interval names would fail and fallback to the App Store link.
- Fixed issue where selecting albums with no artist metadata would cause a crash.
- Added Apple Watch app.
- Changed current time option to display seconds.
- Fixed issue where non-pro users can't save to Apple Health.
- Added more checks to prevent excessive battery use when left on the timing screen.
- Fixed issue where only first song in a playlist would play when using the system music player.
- Fixed broken links on devices running iOS 9 and lower.
- Added back the option for external ducking.
- Added backup and restore of timers via iCloud. Timers are saved to iCloud each time there is a change made.
- Added option to use the system music player. This gets around the issue files containing DRM (Apple Music subscription) not playing.
- Added new timer display info for current time, percentage of max heart rate and heart rate zone.
- Added option in personal details to add an observed max heart rate if you know the standard (220 - age) is not correct for you.
- Added warm up and cool down intervals to compound timer.
- Added new update message with video explaining new features.
- Change the minimum time between rating prompts to 5 days.
- Fixed an issue iOS 10 introduced where alerts would stop under certain conditions.
- Fixed issue with Tabata duration in some rare circumstances.
Users can sign up to become beta testers within the Support & Feedback section of the app. Beta versions are used to test new features and fix issues for users so they do not have to wait for a full update to be released.
There is no obligation to supply feedback or do any 'real' testing. Though of course this does help. Beta testers should just use the app as they normally do but report anything that think is broken.
Last modified: September 19, 2017