- Fixed issue where only first song in a playlist would play when using the system music player.
- Fixed broken links on devices running iOS 9 and lower.
- Added back the option for external ducking.
- Added backup and restore of timers via iCloud. Timers are saved to iCloud each time there is a change made.
- Added option to use the system music player. This gets around the issue files containing DRM (Apple Music subscription) not playing.
- Added new timer display info for current time, percentage of max heart rate and heart rate zone.
- Added option in personal details to add an observed max heart rate if you know the standard (220 - age) is not correct for you.
- Added warm up and cool down intervals to compound timer.
- Added new update message with video explaining new features.
- Change the minimum time between rating prompts to 5 days.
- Fixed an issue iOS 10 introduced where alerts would stop under certain conditions.
- Fixed issue with Tabata duration in some rare circumstances.
Last modified: March 2, 2017